A sentence for the word estranged. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use estranged in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for estranged.
- At least the affair went so deep that it estranged the aspect of his familiar studio. (9)
- By my interpretation of the case, I was justified; but I estranged my family and made the world my enemy. (10)
- Estranged, and soon to part, they retained the manner of accord up to the last. (8)
- It revived the old grudge against his father for having estranged himself. (8)
- The place with which she had felt so familiar a little while before was now utterly estranged. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for estranged. Perhaps also see a sentence for exclamatory and ways to use estuary in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use estranged in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.