Sentence using the word estrangement. Those in an MBA program, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use estrangement in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for estrangement.
- He felt like one who is to see his mistress after long estrangement. (8)
- Her pride had so revolted at that failure that she had led the way to utter estrangement. (8)
- It was a perpetual estrangement. (4)
- That cursed attraction of her was there for him even now, after all these years of estrangement and bitter thoughts. (8)
- Warwick may or may not live; but the estrangement is quite undoubtedly the cause of his illness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for estrangement. Perhaps also see a sentence for encounters and ways to use esteemed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use estrangement in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.