Eternally in sentence. Those in an MBA program, spelling bee organizers, & those learning a new language might especially like this page. The lines of text below use eternally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eternally.
- And I have it planted under my nostrils eternally. (10)
- Do not think me utterly, eternally, belonging to any one but you. (10)
- I begin to think that we shall be eternally thwarted, until we first clear our Italy of its vermin. (10)
- If only for the peace it hath given me on one point, I am eternally bound to serve it. (10)
- They could not, he argued, be separated eternally. (10)
- They said how feminine it was, how exotic, how expressive of a luxurious ideal of life which art had purified and left eternally charming. (9)
- They were plighted; they were one eternally; they could not be parted. (10)
- You shall be paid or not, just as you please, for putting us on shore, but we shall be eternally grateful to you. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eternally. Perhaps also see a sentence for eighteenth and ways to use etiquette in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eternally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.