Sentences with eulogy in them. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, and those taking online classes may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use eulogy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eulogy.
- He had large reserves of eulogy for boxing. (10)
- He, the equable, whether in condemnation or eulogy. (10)
- In stature, in bearing, and in expression, they were, if I may adopt the eloquent modern manner of eulogy, strikingly above their class. (10)
- Pempton and admired his violoncello-playing, and he was unreserved in eulogy of her person and her pure soprano tones. (10)
- That grand tongue of the giant City inspires none human to Bardic eulogy while we let those discords be. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eulogy. Perhaps also see a sentence for equally and ways to use european in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eulogy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.