How do you use european in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use european in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for european.
- He is a deep scholar, broad over tongues and dialects, European, Asiatic-a lion to me, poor little mouse! (10)
- Pasmer, in a sort of apostrophe to her European self. (9)
- She recurred now, as his figure disappeared down the station, to memorable instances of his appetite in their European travels during their first engagement. (9)
- So, then, Japan has decided to renounce its language, for the adoption of the language it may choose among the foremost famous European tongues. (10)
- We have not yet imported the idea of a European hotel in any respect, though we long ago imported what we call the European plan. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for european. Perhaps also see a sentence for engines and ways to use europe in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use european in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.