Use the word eveleen in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use eveleen in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eveleen.
- Eveleen dwelt on the triumph, twinkling. (10)
- Eveleen snatched the last word. (10)
- Eveleen spoke with the pride of bated breath of the ferocious unforgivingness of their men. (10)
- Eveleen was my informant when the dreaded Kiomi happened to be off duty for a minute. (10)
- Eveleen, not knowing him, would have had me accept the friendly covering of a mat. (10)
- She had sisters Adeline and Eveleen, and brothers Osric and William, and she had a cousin a prizefighter. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eveleen. Perhaps also see a sentence for excursion and ways to use evaporated in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eveleen in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.