Eventually in sentence. English majors, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use eventually in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eventually.
- Anticipating that it will eventually be hung up among our national symbols, I proceed. (10)
- Eventually, the bills were always paid. (10)
- He has been imprisoned for a crime of which he is eventually declared not to have been properly convicted. (7)
- He seemed to be using against us the law of probabilities: of so many efforts one would eventually succeed. (7)
- He sees that their knowledge of their power must eventually come to them. (10)
- She would be a kind of potted rose-tree under his arm, of which he must eventually tire. (10)
- Whatever she demanded she eventually got. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eventually. Perhaps also see a sentence for elastic and ways to use every in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eventually in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.