Sentence with word everlastingly. Writers, teachers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use everlastingly in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for everlastingly.
- And do but look on them thoughtfully, the poor are everlastingly, unrelievedly, in the abysses of the great sea . (10)
- And if romance is occasionally ridiculous, as I own it can be, humdrum, I protest, is everlastingly so. (10)
- I am everlastingly indebted to you. (10)
- I could not expect you to be everlastingly the sentinel of love. (10)
- I know I shall everlastingly associate him with an abortive entertainment and solos on big instruments. (10)
- I shall have that scene of yesterday everlastingly before my eyes, like a drop-curtain. (10)
- The exception is everlastingly cited! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for everlastingly. Perhaps also see a sentence for evil and ways to use evenings in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use everlastingly in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.