Evils in a sample sentence. Those in an MBA program, people who enjoy word games, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use evils in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for evils.
- A variety of evils crossed his mind. (4)
- But she had believed them to be well-meaning, worthy people before; and what difference did this make in the evils of the connexion? (4)
- Cure for all evils, um? (8)
- Her short-winged hive set to work in her head as usual, building scaffoldings of great things to be done by Chillon, present evils escaped. (10)
- His evils seemed to lessen, her own advantages to increase, their mutual good to outweigh every drawback. (4)
- It is not of particular, but of general evils, which I am now complaining. (4)
- She was confident of having performed her duty, and to fret over unavoidable evils, or augment them by anxiety, was no part of her disposition. (4)
- The evils of this astonishing system could not be even baldly catalogued in a lifetime. (7)
- The lesser of two evils. (8)
- This, the cruellest, was the least of the evils. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for evils. Perhaps also see a sentence for empire and ways to use evidently in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use evils in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.