Sentences with evremonde. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use evremonde in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for evremonde.
- Captain Evremonde became ten times more voluble and excited. (10)
- Drummond Forth, fearful perhaps of exciting unjust suspicions in the mind of Captain Evremonde, disappeared altogether. (10)
- Evremonde and Dorothy, skirted to the right, all laughing, and full of excitement. (10)
- Evremonde rode beside her, whose fingers she caught, and twined her own with them tightly once for a fleeting instant. (10)
- Evremonde told Drummond that she had received it from one of the servants when leaving the breakfast-room. (10)
- Evremonde wanted no further confession of her state. (10)
- Evremonde, bearing a slip of paper. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for evremonde. Perhaps also see a sentence for epigrams and ways to use evaded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use evremonde in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.