Sentences for exaggerated. Journalists, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use exaggerated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exaggerated.
- At any rate it must be exaggerated. (4)
- For I literally cannot write without the stimulus of some feeling exaggerated at the expense of other feelings. (8)
- I think now that I exaggerated its value somewhat; but this was inevitable in the first surprise. (9)
- Its attitude in the chair, its fallen jaw, glazed eyes and degree of decomposition are caricatured and exaggerated out of all reason. (7)
- My father nodded: he thought I exaggerated that foreign English of hers; but, as I said, I was new to it and noticed it. (10)
- Not that he exaggerated her feeling for him. (8)
- Poor little Clare lay ill, and the calamity that had befallen Farmer Blaize, as regards his rick, was not much exaggerated. (10)
- Several of these seemed to know Miss Anderson, and took her presentation of Mavering with exaggerated effusion. (9)
- She was aware that he exaggerated, but she repeated her advice. (10)
- The sisters, and the fashion at Brookfield, permitted the assumption, and exaggerated it willingly. (10)
- This affair, which she had tried to persuade herself was exaggerated, loomed up larger than ever. (8)
- What though his client exaggerated? (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exaggerated. Perhaps also see a sentence for easiest and ways to use execrable in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exaggerated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.