How do you use examples in a sentence. University students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use examples in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for examples.
- He and the professor might be strung together for examples of perfidy! (10)
- He was not so glad when he looked round on these, his first, examples of modern German art. (9)
- Humour, or the clash of sense with novel examples of the absurd, is our characteristic. (10)
- I judge rather by the abstract evidence than by the examples our fair matrons give to astounded foreigners when abroad. (10)
- I think he said Agassiz was the first to imagine establishing a fact not from a single example, but from examples indefinitely repeated. (9)
- Shall I give you examples? (10)
- The choicest of them will furnish us examples of a strange perversity. (10)
- Yes, yes, if you please, no reference to examples in books. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for examples. Perhaps also see a sentence for engines and ways to use expedient in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use examples in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.