Exasperating used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use exasperating in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exasperating.
- Berry had acted conspicuously in fifteen marriages, by banns, and by licence, and to have such an obvious requisite dinned in her ears was exasperating. (10)
- Pericles had relapsed into his exasperating composure. (10)
- The Piedmontese officers despatched to watch their proceedings laughed at them like exasperating senior scholars examining the accomplishments of a lower form. (10)
- The sound was like a whimper; exasperating to one who had witnessed her remorseless energy. (10)
- They find it as intrusive and exasperating as is, in the midst of larger congregations, what we call genius. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exasperating. Perhaps also see a sentence for eunice and ways to use excitement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exasperating in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.