Exceeding sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use exceeding in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exceeding.
- Groseman Buttermore: strangely, and opportunely, revealed: for her exceeding benefit, it may be hoped. (10)
- He had been stopped twice on the road for not exceeding the limit as he believed, and was still a little ruffled. (8)
- He had, undoubtedly, yielded to temper, forgetting pure policy, which it is so exceeding difficult to practice. (10)
- He is silenced by her exceeding beauty, and sits perplexed waiting for the shower to pass. (10)
- So exceeding affable as she was! (4)
- They were exterminated by a glacial period not exceeding one hundred and twenty-five years in duration. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exceeding. Perhaps also see a sentence for eccentricity and ways to use extension in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exceeding in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.