Sentences with excesses. University students, spelling bee organizers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use excesses in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for excesses.
- Early excesses the frame will recover from: late ones break the constitution. (10)
- The terrorism of our social laws is eminently serviceable, for without it such frank animals as we are might run into bad excesses. (10)
- There was no gratitude for affection past or present to make her better bear with its excesses to the others. (4)
- This was his apology to the world for his distantly-recollected excesses of temper. (10)
- You are but working up a scene, provoking needless excesses: you are storing misery in retrospect, or wretchedness to be endured. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for excesses. Perhaps also see a sentence for entreaties and ways to use extinguished in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use excesses in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.