A sentence using the word exchanging. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use exchanging in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exchanging.
- Ashurst listened, silent, exchanging friendly looks with Stella, whose face was again of its normal sun-touched pink and white. (8)
- He fancied himself at the Zoological Gardens, exchanging pathetic glances with a melancholy marmoset. (10)
- He felt a comfort in irretrievably committing himself, and exchanging the burden of indecision for the burden of responsibility. (9)
- Mavering, with a flushed face and a flying tongue, was exchanging sallies with her mother, who smothered him in flatteries. (9)
- On she sped, as if she had made the mistake of exchanging words with a post. (10)
- She subsided again with a fervid sigh, and sat exchanging with him a happy smile. (8)
- Statistics, upon which his master and friends, after exchanging opinions in argument, always fell back, frightened him. (10)
- The matron was shaking hands with people right and left, and exchanging inaudible banalities with them. (9)
- They were standing side by side before the picture, curiously observant and detached, exchanging short remarks and glances. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exchanging. Perhaps also see a sentence for expanded and ways to use extenuation in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exchanging in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.