Exclaimed sentence. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use exclaimed in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exclaimed.
- Adister could have exclaimed, That shadow of the monk! (10)
- Doria exclaimed, and had to fight with a moisture in her eyes. (10)
- Fiske exclaimed, glancing at the table. (10)
- Grancey exclaimed on the stairs. (10)
- Her aunt had a memory for names: what might she not have exclaimed! (10)
- Kitty stared at him, and Lydia exclaimed. (4)
- Say that men are to be exclaimed at. (10)
- She was just coming down, and exclaimed at seeing him all wet. (8)
- Sir Lukin exclaimed that he had been a working soldier; he was ready to serve if his country wanted him. (10)
- The ladies beholding it exclaimed against Clara, even apostrophized her, so dark are trivial errors when circumstances frown. (10)
- The lieutenant exclaimed that he should overhaul and examine the man, and see whether he thought fit to give him into custody. (10)
- They wanted roast-goose, they exclaimed, not boiled; who cared for boiled goose! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exclaimed. Perhaps also see a sentence for eccentricity and ways to use extension in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exclaimed in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.