How do you use exclude in a sentence. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use exclude in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exclude.
- He does not exclude flesh from his table. (10)
- He is but a poor philosopher who holds a view so narrow as to exclude forms not to his personal taste. (8)
- I exclude extremes, of course; and a very close resemblance in all those points would be the likeliest way to produce an extreme. (4)
- I know; but the intention was obviously to exclude that bit of common ground. (8)
- It is known to you all, that without affixing a stigma on our new prima-donna, we exclude her from any share in this business. (10)
- It was as if walls had not the power this night to exclude human presences. (8)
- It would have been cruel to exclude him from her select little dinners of eight. (10)
- No prospect of future happiness can ever perfectly exclude all regret at quitting our present state for ever. (6)
- Nor shall your title of citizenship exclude you from worlds of imagination or of devotion. (10)
- The doctor does not exclude wine, but he does not drink it. (10)
- The likening of one to Satan does not always exclude meditation upon him. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exclude. Perhaps also see a sentence for engravings and ways to use expanding in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exclude in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.