How to use exert in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use exert in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exert.
- Could she exert herself, it would be better; but this is not to be expected. (4)
- Elinor, too, was deeply afflicted; but still she could struggle, she could exert herself. (4)
- Ercott: The Colonel and she were so distressed; but perhaps Olive was wise not to exert herself! (8)
- Her cares are over, and she feels that she may exert all her powers of pleasing without suspicion. (4)
- Known to have some influence with her sister, she was continually requested, or at least receiving hints to exert it, beyond what was practicable. (4)
- She felt herself to be a creature for whom circumstance was busily plotting, so that it was useless to exert her mind in thought. (10)
- So do the priests, and so do all who will not exert themselves to chastise. (10)
- The sad patience of old people who cannot exert themselves was masked by a smile which his lips preserved even in private. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exert. Perhaps also see a sentence for entanglement and ways to use excitedly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exert in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.