Sentences for exonerated. Writers, spelling bee organizers, and people who just like words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use exonerated in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exonerated.
- Her indifference exonerated him. (10)
- I consider that that exonerated him for breaking his word, completely. (9)
- Otherwise, he in no degree exonerated himself. (10)
- She could not have wished it the reverse; she was exonerated. (10)
- To be exonerated by those awful Powers, is to be approved. (10)
- We exonerated the captain from blame, excused him for his error, named the case a mistake on both sides. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exonerated. Perhaps also see a sentence for earning and ways to use examination in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exonerated in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.