A sentence for the word expanse. ESL students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use expanse in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for expanse.
- A great expanse of blue sky, rising from a fringe of the tops of trees. (1)
- He was in evening dress, and his face, pointed with its brown beard, showed extremely handsome above the expanse of his broad, white shirt-front. (9)
- The blank expanse of table-cloth returned his desolate stare. (10)
- The fat man did not answer; he had begun an anecdote, and in his broad expanse of face his tiny mouth writhed like a caterpillar. (8)
- Twice that day was she surrendered to him: once in his ignorance, when time appeared an expanse of many sunny fields. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for expanse. Perhaps also see a sentence for excludes and ways to use expand in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use expanse in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.