A sentence for the word expediency. Journalists, word game players, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially like this page. The lines of text below use expediency in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for expediency.
- But its basis was expediency, and the baronet had a better aphorism of his own to confute him with. (10)
- Compromise is virtual death: it is the pact between cowardice and comfort under the title of expediency. (10)
- De Courcy, which I know was given with the full conviction of its expediency, though I am not quite determined on following it. (4)
- It ought to have been a habit with him by this time, of following his duty, instead of consulting expediency. (4)
- She hinted at expediency; he frankly repudiated it. (10)
- The longer she considered it, the greater was her sense of its expediency. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for expediency. Perhaps also see a sentence for excelling and ways to use expiration in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use expediency in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.