Sentences using the word expensive. Students, spelling bee organizers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use expensive in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for expensive.
- But some less expensive wood can be made just as effective with paint. (9)
- En revanche, my habits are not expensive. (10)
- His wife possessed a remedy which would instantly calm his ravings, but it was expensive, and she had not the money to buy it. (5)
- It was expensive luckshries. (10)
- Murder trials would be expensive and almost interminable, defiled with perjury and sentiment. (7)
- Redworth had not a word to say of the expensive household. (10)
- She was not so well dressed; that is, not so stylishly, though doubtless her costume was more expensive. (9)
- That will be expensive, or it will be inexpensive, according to the sort of storage they are put into. (9)
- There were shrinkages of one kind and another, and living had grown much more expensive and luxurious. (9)
- Yates must have been irksome; but of him, trifling and confident, idle and expensive, it was every way vexatious. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for expensive. Perhaps also see a sentence for encouraging and ways to use exposed in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use expensive in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.