How do you use exquisitely in a sentence. English majors, readers, & those learning a new language might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use exquisitely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exquisitely.
- A perfect figure, though rather short; a dovelike face, whose exquisitely shaped, just-opened lips seemed to be demanding sugar-plums. (8)
- But it was a more difficult task for him, going at that pace, to make explanations, and she was exquisitely fair to behold! (10)
- Caleb Balderstone, in his endeavour to keep up the honour of a noble household in a state of beggary, is an exquisitely comic character. (10)
- Emma knew she must have seen in the library a row of her literary ventures, exquisitely bound; but there was no allusion to the books. (10)
- Exquisitely simple, she certainly was; but that may well be a distinction in a young lady whose eyes are expressive. (10)
- He did not listen, for he was thinking what a deadly charming and exquisitely horrid witch she was. (10)
- He was good, obedient, humane; he was generous, exquisitely bred; he brought her peace, and he had been warned. (10)
- It was a photograph exquisitely coloured, and was on the left of a dark Judith, dark with a serenity of sternness. (10)
- Now, excess of obedience is, to one who manages most exquisitely, as bad as insurrection. (10)
- She was, she felt she was, in the greatest danger of being exquisitely happy, while so many were miserable. (4)
- There were certain poems which could not have been more electly, more exquisitely his, or fashioned with a keener and juster self-criticism. (9)
- They reflect a beautiful sovereign mistress more exquisitely than almost aristocracy does. (10)
- White delicately striped, exquisitely trimmed, and of a stuff to make the feminine mouth water! (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exquisitely. Perhaps also see a sentence for enliven and ways to use exaggeration in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exquisitely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.