Use exterior in a sentence. Writers, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use exterior in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exterior.
- And Monsieur Harmost, whose exterior covered much sensibility, stroked her hand. (8)
- But, observe: there were exterior agencies at work: a stout wind blew. (10)
- Doria had no cause to be put out of countenance at all by the exterior of her son-in-law: nor was she. (10)
- He was quite exterior to the Atlantic group of writers, and had no interest in me as one of it. (9)
- The reflection of exterior nature in the individual spirit, Senor Valdes believes to be the fundamental of art. (9)
- The room into which I was ushered, corresponded well with the exterior of the house. (6)
- To be sure, there was none quite so young as himself, except Jeff Durgin, who was officially exterior to the social life. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exterior. Perhaps also see a sentence for effectually and ways to use exceeded in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exterior in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.