Extinction example sentences. University students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use extinction in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for extinction.
- A simultaneous furtive extinction of three pocket-handkerchiefs might have been noticed. (10)
- Apart from his philosophy, he stood confessed a bankrupt; and it had dwindled to near extinction. (10)
- He saw in it just that stupid action of a whole body of fanatics combined to precipitate the devotion of a precious thing to extinction. (10)
- His unmannerismed manner was quiet to the point of extinction. (8)
- She looked at her niece, and a dim appreciation of this revolt of life menaced by death, of youth threatened with extinction, stirred in her. (8)
- She recognized that, for one near extinction, it was useless to love or to hate: so Wilfrid and Lady Charlotte were spared. (10)
- Small-talk bores me to extinction, but I will discuss a point of ethics or psychology half the night. (8)
- The sun of her world was threatened with extinction. (10)
- We will break the conference, or I shall twaddle to extinction. (10)
- You were in my mind last night, and you brought a little boat to sail me past despondency of life and the fear of extinction. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for extinction. Perhaps also see a sentence for elbow and ways to use exhibit in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use extinction in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.