Sentences using the word extraordinarily. College students, readers, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use extraordinarily in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for extraordinarily.
- After gravely reproaching the tobacconist for the growing costliness of cigars, he came into the air, feeling extraordinarily empty. (10)
- But who could be safe in any part of the earth, my dears, while papa will go about so, and behave so extraordinarily? (10)
- He is doing extraordinarily well in the House just now. (8)
- In a very humble manner she protested that Kuni was an extraordinarily charitable creature. (5)
- Mary spoke with animation of their meeting with, or rather missing, Mr Elliot so extraordinarily. (4)
- Money was extraordinarily tight; and morality extraordinarily loose! (8)
- She looked extraordinarily handsome. (8)
- The mere writing of the book is extraordinarily good. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for extraordinarily. Perhaps also see a sentence for ending and ways to use excellence in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use extraordinarily in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.