Extremity used in sentences. University students, readers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use extremity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for extremity.
- After encouraging her to proceed to this extremity, Caseldy checked her. (10)
- But metaphorical language, though nothing other will convey the extremity of his misery, or the form of his thoughts, must be put aside. (10)
- But we are in extremity of puzzlement. (10)
- But you must be in the last extremity, or she is ice. (10)
- Do not spare me your utmost aid in my extremity, my dearest sister. (10)
- He cannot but be moved to the extremity of the charitableness neighbouring on tears. (10)
- He probably in extremity relies on the tail that has been docked. (10)
- In an extremity of bitterness, he fished up a drowned old thought, of all his torments being due to the impulsive half-brute he was. (10)
- Such an one I remember, triply cased in grease, whom no extremity of temperature could vanquish. (2)
- The extremity of this thought brought relief. (8)
- The wise youth was driven to extremity. (10)
- You have not had the sort of report of me which would persuade you to confide, even in a case of extremity. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for extremity. Perhaps also see a sentence for eunice and ways to use excitement in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use extremity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.