Use the word exulted in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use exulted in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for exulted.
- Everard exulted to hear his young echo attack the cotton-spinners. (10)
- She exulted in his pride, and she took all his snubbing reserves tenderly, as so many proofs of his success. (9)
- Some Hunnish grandeur pertained to her appearance, and partly excused the infatuated wretch who shivered at her disdain and exulted over her beauty and artfulness. (10)
- The two exulted they threw off the load of wonderment, and in looking they had the delicious sensation of flight in their veins. (10)
- There she led gallantly; but it was not because of leading that she exulted. (10)
- To Cornelia, who exulted in self-compression, after the Roman method, it was more dangerous than a tremulous tone. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for exulted. Perhaps also see a sentence for executed and ways to use exercises in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use exulted in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.