A sentence for the word eyebrow. Journalists, word game players, and readers may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use eyebrow in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for eyebrow.
- And he kissed her again on an eyebrow. (8)
- Every eyebrow was going up, every mouth was drooping, and there was silence. (8)
- He had a temporary spot over one eyebrow, and it displeased him, for it must have displeased her. (8)
- Lavender was so impressed that he sat for a moment in silence, with his eyebrow working up and down. (8)
- She looked up at him from beneath one lifted eyebrow. (8)
- The man had one eyebrow and his lips at one corner screwed in a queer lift: he winked slowly. (10)
- The one eyebrow up of the easy-going baronet signified trouble of mind. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for eyebrow. Perhaps also see a sentence for exclamatory and ways to use eyeballs in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use eyebrow in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.