How do you use faculty in a sentence. College students, readers, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use faculty in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for faculty.
- And, with her faculty for self-effacement, he knew she would not be unhappy. (8)
- But since he had the faculty of not being bored with his own society, this did not worry him. (8)
- For he had in high degree the faculty, so essential to public life, of switching off his whole attention from one subject to another. (8)
- He had almost lost the faculty. (8)
- Palmet obeyed her commands with the liveliest exhibition of his peculiar faculty: Cecilia, rejoining them, seemed to hear Nevil himself in his emphatic political mood. (10)
- Some rare national faculty of seeing only the obvious and materially useful had destroyed their power of catching gleams or scents to right or left. (8)
- Standing among his pictures, he saw before him a future full of bargains earned by the trained faculty of knowing better than other people. (8)
- That was hateful; but it seemed worse when she thought of a woman commanding the faculty and consenting to be duped and foiled. (10)
- The features expressed health, humour, power, every fine animal faculty. (10)
- The regulation cheers tore from throats that grew hoarser and hoarser, till every class and every favorite in the faculty had been cheered. (9)
- There was mental faculty in those pliable brows to see through, and combat, an unwitting wise youth. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for faculty. Perhaps also see a sentence for five-and-twenty and ways to use fashions in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use faculty in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.