Use the word failures in a sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use failures in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for failures.
- He sat there a long time dreaming his career, faithful to the scut of his possessive instinct, warming himself even with its failures. (8)
- He would have the Portuguese for this and that, and make Anglican efforts to repeat it, and laugh at his failures. (10)
- Of course, it is when I see failures that I fancy I could manage so well: comparison is prudently reserved in the other cases. (10)
- Or are you going to Europe, and settle down there with the other American failures? (9)
- The failures in literature are no less mystifying than the successes, though they are upon the whole not so mortifying. (9)
- There seems something more speakingly incomprehensible in the powers, the failures, the inequalities of memory, than in any other of our intelligences. (4)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for failures. Perhaps also see a sentence for fourteen and ways to use fascination in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use failures in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.