Sentence with word fainting. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fainting in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fainting.
- An Oxford man, fainting in an hotel! (8)
- And, suddenly, she had a fainting, sinking sensation that she had never yet known. (8)
- Dyspepsia would not weaken their poignant outcries, or self-interest check their fainting fits. (10)
- He felt her fainting voice to be the intensest love-cry that could be uttered. (10)
- He nourished her fainting spirit upon vanity. (10)
- Her throat filled, but the voice quavered down again, like a fainting creature sick unto death. (10)
- I say it is a good fable, and sung spiritedly may serve for nourishment, and faith in work, to many of our poor fainting fellows! (10)
- I went round to the hospital to bring you home, and they told me about your fainting. (8)
- She would, perhaps, after the excitement, admit his masculine superiority, in the beautiful old fashion, by fainting in his arms. (10)
- The earth gave forth a fainting warmth, stealing up through the chilly garment in which winter had wrapped her. (8)
- With his lips on hers, he could feel her almost fainting; and he too had no consciousness of anything but that long kiss. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fainting. Perhaps also see a sentence for formal and ways to use fates in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fainting in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.