How do you use fairest in a sentence. Journalists, spelling bee organizers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words may find this page particularly useful. The lines of text below use fairest in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fairest.
- Grant, as to leave her the fairest prospect of having only to listen in quiet, and of passing a very agreeable day. (4)
- I feel thy song, my fairest friend! (10)
- I have a taste for fruits, my fairest! (10)
- Julia consoles me for the fairest, cruellest woman alive. (10)
- Let me assure you that the husband of Cecilia, if he is of Romfrey blood, has the fairest chance of the estates. (10)
- She was the fairest of the three; a nobly-built person; her eyes not vacant of tenderness when she put off her armour. (10)
- The fairest of the cities of the plain had long been a nest of foreign soldiery. (10)
- The eldest of the sisters, she was the kindest, the fairest, the weakest. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fairest. Perhaps also see a sentence for fiske and ways to use fair in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fairest in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.