Sentence with word fairy. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their vocabulary might especially like this page. The lines of text below use fairy in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fairy.
- A titled personage is still mainly an inconceivable being to us; he is like a goblin or a fairy in a storybook. (9)
- All over the grass the spiders had spun a sea of threads that bent and quivered to the pressure of the air, like fairy tight-ropes. (8)
- All the way the land was lovely, and as they drew near Nuremberg it grew enchanting, with a fairy quaintness. (9)
- Blaize intends her for his son a junction that every lover of fairy mythology must desire to see consummated. (10)
- But think of the fairy presents! (10)
- I could have believed him to be a fairy prince who had charmed me. (10)
- I know a wife awaiting you, whom you will rather see than any picture in the glass, even were it that of a fairy. (5)
- It was like the transformation in a fairy tale; Beauty had taken her old cloak about her, and bent to calamity. (10)
- It was no lady, no fairy, but young Ralph Morton, an irruption of miserable masculine prose. (10)
- Manifestly the moment his career as a fairy prince was at end, he was on the high road to a nose. (10)
- No fairy princesses for him! (8)
- The first-born son always bore the name of the progenitor of the family, and the fairy Clementine always appeared at the baptism. (5)
- We live in a true fairy land after all, where the hoarded treasure turns to a heap of dry leaves. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fairy. Perhaps also see a sentence for forgive and ways to use familiar in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fairy in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.