Sentences for faithfully. ESL students, professors, and people looking to increase their vocabulary may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use faithfully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for faithfully.
- During the next three weeks he bent himself faithfully to the schemes of work his father had outlined for him. (9)
- I fancy they discharge their duties in voting rather faithfully, though they do not often take part in caucuses or conventions. (9)
- I promised them so faithfully! (4)
- In Montpellier Square their cabman, following his instructions to the letter, faithfully drew up behind the cab in front. (8)
- In these weeks the Law he had served so faithfully, looked on so reverently as the guardian of all property, seemed to him quite pitiful. (8)
- It was her dieing Advice to her afflicted Laura, who has ever most faithfully adhered to it. (4)
- Returning to her dressing-room, she found that Evan had faithfully kept his engagement; he was on the exact spot where she had left him. (10)
- The cabman was obeying his orders too faithfully. (9)
- The latter was faithfully administered, mostly against straggling Federal soldiers and too zealous government officials. (7)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for faithfully. Perhaps also see a sentence for furious and ways to use familiar in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use faithfully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.