Sentence with word falsely. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use falsely in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for falsely.
- His deep respect and esteem for her had stayed him from answering any of her questions falsely. (10)
- I did not speak falsely to that officer; I am not in the Austrian service. (10)
- I say tawdily and ineffectively and falsely what was a very precious and sacred experience with me. (9)
- It is falsely principled because it is unprincipled, or without principles; and it is conditioned in evil because it is almost wholly anonymous. (9)
- Its banks were neither formal nor falsely adorned. (4)
- Nevertheless, she would not have answered a direct question falsely. (10)
- The temptation to drive a frail human creature to do the thing which was right, had led her to speak falsely for a good purpose. (10)
- Would it say falsely? (10)
- Yes, you hate sin; it is dreadful; but you should never speak falsely to sinners, for that does not teach them to repent. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for falsely. Perhaps also see a sentence for formal and ways to use fates in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use falsely in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.