Sentence using the word faltered. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, and people who just like words may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use faltered in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for faltered.
- And she dropped upon the bench at which she faltered, and rested there, as if from the exhaustion of running. (9)
- But after rising she faltered, looking intently at the boat as if she missed something there. (9)
- Emilia faltered in horror. (10)
- Gregory faltered a moment. (9)
- He faltered, as he went by, and as he stood on the threshold she told him what Jeff had told her. (9)
- His powers of description faltered before that task; and, proud of those powers, he did not choose to subject them to failure. (8)
- I faltered along, hoping to reach a second one, without knowing why I had dragged my limbs from the first. (10)
- Jeff filled his glass; Alan looked at it, faltered, and then drank it off. (9)
- Lapham faltered between her lingering resentment and the appeals of her flattered vanity. (9)
- She faltered a moment at sight of him, and then kept on with averted face. (9)
- She faltered and he waited constrained by her constraint. (9)
- The woman faltered an instant, as if to see whether he was seriously hurt, and then turned and ran. (9)
- They faltered before one of the benches beside the mall, and he seemed to be begging her to sit down. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for faltered. Perhaps also see a sentence for file and ways to use fairly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use faltered in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.