A sentence for the word familiarity. Writers, readers, and readers might especially like this page. The lines of text below use familiarity in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for familiarity.
- Ah, but familiarity, knowledge, confirmed assurance of his character, lift her to another stage, above the pleasures. (10)
- From that time forth, she was charity to woman; and the exuberant cheerfulness and familiarity of the men toward her soon grew kindly and respectful. (10)
- He acquiesced in all her decisions, caught all her enthusiasm; and long before his visit concluded, they conversed with the familiarity of a long-established acquaintance. (4)
- He bent with deferential familiarity to his countess, exactly toning the degree of difference which befitted a salute to the two gentlemen, amiable or hostile. (10)
- He was watching, with a teasing sense of familiarity, a tall, shabbily dressed, elderly man, who had just come in. (9)
- I am not sure but the first emotion on viewing Niagara is that of familiarity. (9)
- On the whole I do not account this sort of familiarity a misfortune. (9)
- Raikes, with the bow of deferential familiarity. (10)
- There is something about him which rather interests me, a sort of sauciness and familiarity which I shall teach him to correct. (4)
- You are probably not aware of what you are doing: Nobody likes ease and natural familiarity more than I do. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for familiarity. Perhaps also see a sentence for forsook and ways to use favour in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use familiarity in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.