Fanned sentence examples. English majors, word game players, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use fanned in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fanned.
- An icy wind had fanned the flames till they blazed higher and higher, threatening her destruction. (5)
- Chump fanned her cheek, in complete ignorance of the offence and defence. (10)
- His dark grizzled hair was pushed back off his hot brow, which he fanned with his straw hat. (8)
- I complained of want of air and fanned my forehead. (10)
- Not one of these things that Nature made her do counted on her side, but how they fanned his longing, his desire, and distress! (8)
- Pasmer fanned herself, after taking a long breath. (9)
- The air of the street fanned him agreeably as he revolved the horrible project of confession to the man who had put faith in him. (10)
- The breeze blowing down the valley fanned her cheeks, and brought her a faint sensation of relief. (8)
- The evening was very warm and close; no breeze fanned the reeking town. (8)
- The flush that had swept across the school withered to a dry recollection, except when on one of their Sunday afternoons she fanned the desert. (10)
- The seeds of mignonette rained on his neck, and as she let the blossoms fall, their perfume fanned his face. (8)
- Through the carriage the air from the brick-kilns of West Drayton and the late hayfields fanned her still gushed cheeks. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fanned. Perhaps also see a sentence for froze and ways to use fashioned in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fanned in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.