Sentence with word farmers. English majors, people who enjoy word games, and people looking to increase their knowledge of English might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use farmers in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for farmers.
- A big loss to the farmers, a further reduction in rents already far too low. (8)
- He may get more, and he never gets less; and you should hear the old farmers talk of him in the booth. (10)
- Lowell, almost the greatest and finest realist who ever wrought in verse, showed us that Elizabeth was still Queen where he heard Yankee farmers talk. (9)
- On both sides of the road, in big dusty fields, farmers were preparing for next spring. (2)
- One must have farmers. (8)
- Probably the farmers expected them not to eat. (10)
- Should he make the farmers sack the lot and get in other labor? (8)
- That evening the farmers and their wives milked the cows, tended the horses, did everything that must be done, not without curses. (8)
- Working double tides, with luck and good weather, the farmers and their families might perhaps save half of the hay. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for farmers. Perhaps also see a sentence for formal and ways to use fates in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use farmers in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.