Use the word farming in a sentence. University students, word game players, and readers might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use farming in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for farming.
- Besides, on Monday he would begin his farming. (8)
- His whim to take up farming was but a bit of sentiment, and about as likely to last. (8)
- How expect keen farming to start from such an example? (8)
- Old vicious system of yeoman farming. (8)
- Their father, of farming stock, had come from Dorsetshire near the beginning of the century. (8)
- What does he farm with to make farming answer now-a-days? (10)
- What he learned of farming in that week might have been balanced on the point of a penknife and puffed off. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for farming. Perhaps also see a sentence for foundations and ways to use father in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use farming in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.