How to use fatally in a sentence. ESL students, people who enjoy word games, & those learning a new language might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fatally in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fatally.
- Edward had a fatally serious spirit, and one of some strength. (10)
- From the fact that they offended their keen critical taste, moreover, they were targets to the shaft that wounds more fatally than all. (10)
- He never recovered his dignity in Beckley Court: he was fatally mercurial. (10)
- He philosophized the mercifulness of the fact, and of the ignorance of most of us, when mortally sick or fatally wounded. (9)
- He was no more the cloud over her, nor the magnet; the cloud once heaven-suffused, the magnet fatally compelling her to sway round to him. (10)
- She was also fatally anxious to be in the extreme degree conscientious, and corrected and modified her remarks most suspiciously. (10)
- That fatally aristocratic tendency of the first Forsyte to drink Madeira had left his descendants undoubtedly accessible. (8)
- That is the secret for her whom he so fatally loves. (10)
- This has not fatally affected the captive bear, who rises to his hind legs, and eats peanuts and doughnuts in that position like a fellow-citizen. (9)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fatally. Perhaps also see a sentence for flaunting and ways to use far in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fatally in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.