Use the word fathom in a sentence. ESL students, professors, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fathom in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fathom.
- He was sensible of being manipulated, operated, but he was helpless to escape from the performer or to fathom her motives. (9)
- He was unable to fathom the cause of it, but Clara imposed it on him, and only in anger could he throw it off. (10)
- I could never fathom how a man dares to lift up his voice to preach in a cathedral. (2)
- She does, and for some strange reason beyond my capacity to fathom, you have not come to an understanding. (10)
- She tried to fathom the scheme he entertained. (10)
- Who shall fathom their guile! (10)
- Woodseer perused his man, he was not attempting to fathom him: he had besides other stuff in his head. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fathom. Perhaps also see a sentence for fragrance and ways to use fainting in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fathom in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.