Faun example sentences. ESL students, teachers, and those taking online classes may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use faun in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for faun.
- Clotilde acquiesced: she chimed to it like a fair boonfellow of the rollicking faun. (10)
- Guy Toone plays the Professor; Vanessa Hellgrove his wife; Maude Hopkins the faun. (8)
- Had she never noticed before, how like a faun he was? (8)
- Like a nymph pursued by a faun who held dominion over the groves, she, fugitive, kept looking back. (8)
- The civilized being still hides the faun and the dryad within its broadcloth and its silk. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for faun. Perhaps also see a sentence for feeding and ways to use fairly in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use faun in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.