A sentence using the word favoured. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use favoured in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for favoured.
- Abrane tried the transversal enclosing this favoured number. (10)
- Both favoured Home Rule for Ireland, but neither thought it possible to grant it. (8)
- But chance now favoured him, for he found he was expected, and at once conducted to a machine which was about to rise. (8)
- Edward favoured the fallen government, Robert the risen. (8)
- He must himself have favoured her with that remark. (10)
- He was favoured by the gallant lift of the brim on the near side, but she had overshadowed her eyes. (10)
- In fine, he favoured Peterborough with a lesson in worldly views. (10)
- It was a play that had been favoured with a great run. (10)
- Owain had never favoured her project; he could not now perceive the special dangers Chillon would be exposed to in her separation from him. (10)
- She was of an age to be maidenly romantic: our situation favoured it. (10)
- She, when she had caught him, taught him in the morning; Vernon, favoured by the chase, in the afternoon. (10)
- The hero then favoured him with a warning equal to his own in emphasis, and surpassing it in sincerity. (10)
- The minds of the readers of journals were now directed to think of the hoarded treasures of this favoured country. (10)
- Whitmonby was favoured with an anecdote, to be read as an apologue by the light of subsequent events. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for favoured. Perhaps also see a sentence for frederick and ways to use farewell in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use favoured in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.