A sentence using the word fearfully. Students, teachers, and those taking online classes might especially enjoy this webpage. The lines of text below use fearfully in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for fearfully.
- And with that happy thought he became serene, and wondered what he had been worrying about so fearfully. (8)
- Any touch of harshness she took to heart fearfully. (8)
- But how fearfully thrilling! (8)
- He had seemed fearfully languid, sometimes even in pain, but had always refused to talk about himself. (8)
- Leighton fearfully led the way from the back chamber where they bad been sitting, and slowly descended the stairs. (9)
- Once some people who stood near him edged suddenly and fearfully away, and then he suspected himself of having laughed outright. (9)
- Raikes as he made incision in the cheese, under their eyes, knitting his brows fearfully, as if at hard work. (10)
- She had stirred Jon up so fearfully, yet nothing definite was promised or arranged! (8)
- She reproached herself, coloured, and looked fearfully towards her father and mother. (4)
- She walked straight on, still with that half-smile, knowing him puzzled and fearfully attracted. (8)
- You are fearfully young, my darling, and fearfully loving. (8)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for fearfully. Perhaps also see a sentence for french and ways to use ferocious in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use fearfully in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.