Feat sentence example. College students, spelling bee organizers, and those taking online classes might especially like this page. The lines of text below use feat in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for feat.
- He gave the struggle his attention, as an idler might observe the feat of a juggler, without interest in the outcome. (1)
- Her father strained his mind for the shape of the man to accomplish the feat. (10)
- Master Gammon performed the feat with agility. (10)
- Never did he boast of being able to accomplish, or having successfully performed, this or that feat. (5)
- Of the few who would ever have thought of attempting, a diminished number would have equalled that feat. (10)
- The feat was tremulous. (8)
- The clown who, with a comical show of respect, offered her what she needed for her next feat, told her this. (5)
- Though her performance might be called only a perilous feat, she felt it to be true, genuine art. (5)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for feat. Perhaps also see a sentence for frightfully and ways to use february in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use feat in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.