A sentence using the word feebleness. Writers, word game players, & those learning a new language may enjoy the contents of this post. The lines of text below use feebleness in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for feebleness.
- Angry at herself both for the internal feebleness and the exhibition of it, she blinked and begged excuse. (10)
- But what minor item of insufficiency or feebleness was discernible? (10)
- He was a tallish, thin man, with a dust-coloured face, and a dead, clerical air, which somehow suggested at once feebleness and tenacity. (9)
- Her recognition of her cowardly feebleness brought the brood of fatalism. (10)
- It would take little, seeing his age and feebleness, to make his Companies throw him over. (8)
- She imagined a Providence that was trying her on the threshold, striking at her feebleness. (10)
- The idea of her devotedness flattered her feebleness. (10)
- The thought of that possibility gave it an aspect of retribution, under which her cry of innocence was insufferable in its feebleness. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for feebleness. Perhaps also see a sentence for frederick and ways to use fellingham in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use feebleness in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.