Feltre example sentence. Those in an MBA program, readers, and those who would like to gain additional insight into the meaning of words might especially benefit from this page. The lines of text below use feltre in a sentence, and provide visitors a sentence for feltre.
- And it might be to her advantage, were she and Feltre to have some conversations. (10)
- Feltre is enviable there. (10)
- For a week he hung to the smell of brine, in rapturous amity with Feltre, until they yellowed, differed, wrangled, hated. (10)
- He was raised and refreshed by recollected lines of a Gregorian chant he and Feltre had heard together under the roof of that Alpine monastery. (10)
- Lord Feltre might prove useful to her. (10)
- Lord Feltre oiled them, damned them, kindled them to a terrific expiatory blaze, and extinguishingly salved and wafted aloft the released essence of them. (10)
- Lord Feltre would have understood and appreciated it instantly. (10)
- Lord Feltre, his companion, has done us the service to make his emotions known. (10)
- The plebeian could teach that son of the, genuflexions, Lord Feltre, a lesson in manners. (10)
Glad you visited this page with a sentence for feltre. Perhaps also see a sentence for ferdinand and ways to use federal in a sentence. Now that you’ve seen how to use feltre in a sentence hope you might explore the rest of this educational reference site Sentencefor.com to see many other example sentences which provide word usage information.